Even though the Internet is global, much of it has been a North American phenomenon until now. That's changing with increasing PC penetration and improved, cheaper telecommunications services throughout the world. So whether you're in Barcelona or Mexico City, you need global capabilities. That's why e-Classifieds supports internationalization features such as:
- Ability to translate the program into Spanish or the language of your choice. Almost all of the HTML output, error output, and mail output is contained in a separate directory, which makes it much easier to translate this program into different languages. It also makes it easier for the administrator to modify these if so desired.
- Support for international character sets
- Multiple language support allows you to run the same installed version of the program in multiple languages (separate language modules are not included or available at this time, but the program can run in multiple languages if translated), while providing access to the same ads database.
- Support for multiple currencies including the peso and peseta.
- Ability to set up country fields.
- Support for European date formats (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Ability for the administrator to modify the default time and date obtained from the program if the primary target audience is in a different time zone from where the server is located.
e-Classifieds in Spanish
Below are some customer web sites in Spanish:
- al123 Clasificados (Photo Edition, Guatemala)
- MasAnuncios.com (Standard Edition, Espana)
- e-anunciate.com (Premium Edition, USA)
Commercial Versions of e-Classifieds in Spanish
We are pleased to announce that we now have a Spanish version of the e-Classifieds Professional Edition available.
e-Classifieds Free Edition in Spanish
We are pleased to offer you the e-Classifieds Free Edition in Spanish.