e-Classifieds Lite Edition
Big Features. Small Price.
From $3.96 per month
Why Choose the Lite Edition?
Quite simply, the e-Classifieds Lite Edition does more and costs less, and it's also easier to configure and maintain than other low end classifieds programs. At only $4.95 per month, the Lite Edition outperforms all other low-cost classified ads programs on the market, and it costs less than just about all of them. For example, the Lite Edition includes the ability to be set up as a fee-based classified ads site, and it includes many options relating to charging fees for new ads and for renewals, including the ability to set different fee levels for the first group of ads posted versus additional ads that are posted.
In fact, the Lite Edition contains a wealth of sophisticated features that other low end imitators can't match. These are the types of features that aren't always readily apparent upon first glance, but as you use and administer the program, you will grow to appreciate them. For example, if you are looking at one of the low-end "wannabe" classified scripts that attempt to imitate e-Classifieds, ask yourself if the other program has the following features:
- Guide bar at the top of the page (i.e., Home > Classifieds > Category) to aid users in navigating your site
- Browse Ads option
- Advanced Search function (including date range searching, case sensitive searching, and more)
- Version checker
- Build information in the admin area
- Ability to preview new ads in the admin area
- Ability to modify ads from the admin area
- Ability to send out ad expiration notices from the admin area
- Ability to purge old ads from the admin area
- Ability to delete all ads from the admin area
- Ability for users to preview their ad before it is posted
- More detailed location information in the ads (street address, etc.)
- Telephone number displayed in ads
- Ability to post ads to multiple subcategories
- Headlines view of ads that includes date posted
- Display of number of matching ads found at the top of the ad results pages
- Windows NT/2000 support
- Ability to limit the number of words posted in each ad
- Logging of all user actions
- Spam Guard for blocking access to certain IP addresses or to prevent users from entering certain company names, e-mail addresses, URLs, etc.
- Duplicate checking to prevent users from entering the same ad multiple times
- Only one program file that controls all operations, which means much simpler installation and maintenance of the program
- Ability to strip out Server Side Includes (SSI) in user inputs (this is an important security feature that is missing from all other low end imitators)
- Option to allow or disallow HTML in ads
- Multiple options for running the maintenance routines
- Ability to strip out "bad words" as defined by the administrator
- Verification of e-mail addresses and URLs entered by users
- Support for European date formats
- Support for multiple currencies
- Multiple fee levels (one price for first ad, different price for additional ads)
- DataGuard to protect data integrity
No other program under $200 (except for our own higher level versions) has these features.
One other reason to choose the e-Classifieds Lite Edition is that it is part of a family of classified ads programs that includes our high-end, database-driven Corporate Edition, which offers unrivaled performance and features. As a result, it benefits from our expertise as the market leader in producing premium-quality web-based classifieds solutions. No one else can claim to have over 100,000 customers using their classified ads software, and no one else can claim to have the types of clients that we have, including many Fortune 500 companies. In addition, all of these programs share a similar interface, and registered owners of the Lite Edition are eligible for discounted upgrades to the higher versions. That way, you won't have to face the dilemma of either being forever locked into a low-end solution or having to pay full purchase price again later on to obtain a higher-end program, as you would if you were to purchase from one of our competitors, who do not even offer any high-end versions. No matter what your budget may be, we have a classifieds program designed for you.